Friday, April 27, 2012

How willing am I to be weak? How willing am I to be broken, or vulnerable or entirely and utterly dependent upon my Heavenly Daddy?

Just now I was thinking of future plans, plans that I would put into motion that would bypass earthly troubles, plans that would allow me control, plans that would manipulate the outcome the way I want it, and Beloved, Your Spirit spoke to my rebellion, my faltering plans and told my troubled mind, Leave it to Me, If it is according to My Plan for you, I will bring all things together - Peace, be still, and know that I am your Creator.

My Love, thank You for quieting the troubled waters of my soul, For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him. (Is. 64:4) 

Amen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment