Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One aspect of being His Child is being helpless. Helplessness is defined as unable to defend oneself or to act without help. One aspect of realizing I am broken is knowing I am helpless. At times I feel like a soul drifting out into space, but in reality I am quite anchored to my Beloved's soul - I just don't feel it at times, but I know I am anchored to Him. For you see, I am engraved on the palms of His hands and daily I know as He raises His hands to intercede for me, our Father can see my name on my Beloved's uplifted hands. Every time, my sweet Jesus looks at His hands, He sees me - all of me. He sees the depth of my soul, the breadth of my character, the temporariness of this body - all of me is seen in the cut and healed grooves on His hands. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment