Monday, May 7, 2012

My God truly moves in mysterious ways! Last week, I sent up a prayer request about a particular trip this fall, and needed circumstances for this trip to happen in a particular way. Well, He answered on Saturday, but it wasn't until today as I was praying and reflecting that I realized that the prayer was answered. It's kind of funny. I wasn't looking for an answer to my prayer, or I should say, I didn't have expectations. I had no idea how He would answer, and I even told Him I would have no expectations. But I knew somehow, some way, He'd provide a way.

That's the intriguing part about "no expectations" - one is pleasantly surprised, amused or even intrigued by how He moves when He does. I think that'll be my new motto for this entire guy situation - expect nothing! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment