Thursday, May 24, 2012

A friend shared with me today, A Prayer for Singles by Sheri Rose Shepherd, and when I went looking for it online, I came across her website, His Princess Ministries, and discovered instead another prayer:

 My Princess… MY CHOSEN ONE I chose you before the foundation of the earth to be My princess. You are royalty even when you don’t feel like a princess and I will wait for you until you are ready to start living the amazing plans I have for you. I know you don’t know where to begin or how to become what I’ve called you to be, so let Me teach you day by day. Start by recognizing who I am: King of kings and Lord of lords. The Lover of your soul. When the two of us meet alone together every day, I will show you how to let go of the things in your life that are holding you back from the blessings I want to give you. Remember, My child, just as I have chosen you, I have given you a choice to represent Me to the world. If you are willing, I am here to give you all you need to complete your calling. Love, Your King and Lord who chose you.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment