Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Over the last several days, I have been  inadvertently encouraged to embrace my season of singleness. After listening to two accounts of older women finally meeting their significant others at a much later point in their lives, I am realizing I need to fully utilize this season of singleness, and ask my Beloved what He wants to accomplish in me at this time. I know for sure that one aspect I am beginning to realize more fully and taking steps to put into motion is my Christ-centred femininity. I am exploring what that truly means, and as I spend more time in His presence, I come away knowing that I am beautiful, I am loved and I am treasured. Knowing this causes me to act a certain way, to reveal that I am Christ-inspired woman! Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment