Saturday, April 21, 2012

I know I am a child of God, and I take that self awareness quite seriously. It is the driving purpose of my life to be His child, and even though I am in a "grown-up" world, I know I am just a child. So, as His child, there are times I feel like the relationships around me are play blocks - those classic wooden blocks that all children are familiar with. Each block I have in my hand is red, and when all the blocks are put together, they form a heart.

So, at the moment, I have a particular shade of red blocks before me, and I don't know how to put it together. But luckily, I have a Mighty Heavenly Daddy who has put this heart together, and He's kneeling beside me and looking at the blocks with me. He smiles at me. He's already taken the first two blocks and put them together. I hold up the ruby red block in my hand to Him. He takes it and fits with another block from the pile.

It's comforting to sit in His presence and share the building of this ruby red heart with Him. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment