Thursday, April 26, 2012

There's something to be said of silence. I feel akin to Elijah as he ran for his life into a storm, into a whirlwind and than into a cave, only to encounter a still small quiet Voice. I don't understand why I am being called to silence, but it is happening nonetheless. In this particular silence, my Love, I am lifting up my voice in praise for the opportunity to reflect during this time of no conversation, no connection. There's a reason for everything under the sun, and You alone possess the answer. And so I trust in You, because I am Your child, Your infant. For You say to me:

Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. Psalms 8:2

In this matter, out of my mouth You will speak Your strength, and I shall be silent. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment