Friday, April 27, 2012

Last night was packed full of His revealing His thoughts towards me, and what a tremendous blessing! Several things He asked me if I am willing to be - to be His child, to be weak and to be broken. He asked me if I am willing to be broken of self, to wean me of destructive bad habits. He asked me if I am willing to be weak, to let go of the need for knowledge - knowledge that would give me power to continue in my bad habits. He also asked me if I am willing to be His Child, to let Him, my Divine Daddy to take care of me and take care of the situation, let Him actually be my Abba, my Heavenly Daddy.

And of course, Him asking me of these three things makes me stop and realize, I've been calling Him Father, but I haven't really been acting like His Child - His Child, who is weak, dependent, trusting, and delighting in her Heavenly Daddy, and delighting in Him not because of what He's given me or giving me but simply, because He's my Daddy.

So, my Beloved, I thank You for Your Spirit which is upon me, and that Your words which You've put in my mouth You will not take out of my mouth, but will be with me forever (Is. 59:21). In this silence, I come to You praising! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment