Sunday, July 8, 2012

There are no words to describe what is going on internally as I sit here on my way home away from him. I miss him terribly. I haven't missed anyone in a long time. I miss his smile, his laugh, his random or purposed words to me, his thoughts about the complexities and simplicities of life, holding his hand and his presence. I miss him. I never thought I'd miss someone like this, but missing him isn't so bad knowing that he misses me the same way and  for the same reasons. As we parted ways this morning we gave each other a tangible something of our thoughts towards each other. Me, a note, and he, *laugh* his bow tie. He promised that he'd come back for it. He basically gave me a piece of himself to me, a piece of his essence. I get the connection, but I won't share, because that connection is just for me just from him. As we parted he said, "this is going to be an interesting adventure!" Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Too cool!! know that I am ...well most happy for you. I site here waiting for the normal response of total excitement, and expression of emotion, but have none. I would if I could, but my heart has of late been unfortunately apathetic towards many things. I cannot at the moment, feel more than intelectual emotion for you....but, (sigh) know that when I return to my normal self I will be over joyed, and dance and laugh and sing and desperately want to see and talk with you. and cry for joy and not for pain. I smile for you now, and thank God for how you have experienced His unfathomable love.
    Love ya. :)
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E! Thank you :) Intellectual emotion is always welcomed :) we will talk soon

    ReplyDelete