Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ours is a life that is a prayer in motion. Aspects I've prayed for, actions that I have reflected on are just coming about without even a word to my heavenly Father. But than I realized, we are praying aloud in every action and word that spans between he and I. Relational revelations  are coming about as I share and speak with him, revelations of what a healthy, normal, vibrant relationship should look like. We're both meta-talkers and meta-thinkers so that helps us exponentially.

A thought that we shared this morning: the accumulation of our thoughts will translate into actions when we see each other. That thought really took a hold of some neurones. I am the result of accumulated thoughts both on the physical and metaphysical level - thoughts of my parents and thoughts of my heavenly Father. I also realize that our situation is the accumulation of His thoughts towards us. Of course, I can't help but refer to Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts I have towards you...thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me will all your heart. I will be found by you...and I will bring you back from your captivity.

Our seeking after Him has resulted in His accumulated thoughts breaking forth in actions towards us. I continue to seek Him with all of my heart, because I want, we want a sure foundation as to this particular path we traverse. What a fascinating thought! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment