Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The last 24 hours have been a mashup of emotional thoughts. I haven't felt this emotion of "worry" in a long time. I guess it comes about with not knowing. All past relationships (the official and the predating phase) have been from relatively "normal" (right, so when is anything normal in this life time?) to down right freaky. Throw in there family reactions to those relationships and one would understand the word "worry".

So, as I was filing this morning, listening to spiritually thought provoking music, His words came to me: "...for a tree is known by its fruit" (Matthew 12:33), and than He said, "haven't I protected you in each situation? Haven't I walked through with you each time?" Yes, Beloved, You have walked with me in each situation, and yes, I came to know the character of each guy by how he treated (the fruit) me, and how he treated himself. 

I am trusting Him in this situation, waiting to see how He will reveal His thoughts (Jer.29:11) towards me concerning this person. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment