Monday, July 23, 2012

I was never lacking but I was introduced to the other half of my soul, and he is delightfully exquisite. I never thought in my entire life I could connect to someone so intimately, and in the beauty of knowing him there is a sense of freedom. There is no stress, no guilt, no shame in exploring each other mentally, physically, socially and spiritually. We revel in our merging path that we once walked separately but ironically paralleled. Our interacting existence is an act of worship to our heavenly Father, a motion of continuous praise and in the wake of this concerto, humbleness realized. I cannot hide who he is to me, and daily I speak of him in short or extended speech. His thoughts towards me daily remind me of my heavenly Father's own thoughts towards me. Because my God has treasured me, I recognize when he treasures me. The other half of my soul is altogether beautiful to me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment