Friday, June 22, 2012

" I can't imagine myself with him" has been one particular energetic thought running through the corridor's of my mind today. I've imagined myself with every guy I've been involved with, imagined marriage, imagined the possibility, and that imagination never produced results. And now, I say this more so, because I can't imagine myself with him - I can't see the future. I've stopped imagining and have begun living in the moment. I have today, but tomorrow is in my Beloved's hands. What I want is irrelevant to tomorrow, but what I need is here in today. I can't  imagine myself with him, because whatever is in tomorrow is beyond imagination, tomorrow is in the palm of His hand. I am reminded of these words: Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain (Psalms 127:1). I imagine in vain! He is building up whatever needs to be built, and I rest easy in the fact He is building this relationship, not I! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment