Thursday, June 21, 2012

As I contemplate this guy situation, I am repeatedly reminded of the parallel to my relationship with Jesus. Every time I reflect on how the situation is spinning out into my life, I am reminded of His thoughts towards me. In the near future I will be visiting a particular individual, and I do admit that I contemplate where will we go once we've met. I know I can go the distance (physically and metaphysically), but I am logical about this possible commitment. I am aware of the financial state of this individual since he is a student. The question that arises in my mind is, I can make the distance, but does he want me to make it? But than He pops into my mind and says, "I'm here despite the distance, just turn around and see Me."

The Lover of my soul always has words for me concerning this situation, the operative being always. He not only speaks to me about this matter, but He also always moves in mysterious ways. Just the other day, I had to put a question to this individual, but I didn't know how to word it, and instead this individual asked me the question. Talk about moving mysteriously in a tremendous way! Every moment with this individual is God-led, God-designed, and God-inspired. I am reminded repeatedly that I am here to enjoy the journey, and at times I don't even think of the designation. I am reminded of the strength of my Beloved Jesus and His bountiful grace, mercy and patience towards me, and it is no wonder that I love Him so. I love Him because He first loved me and each day He pours out His love onto me! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment