Tuesday, April 26, 2016

challenging the spirit

I have friends who always challenge me spiritually - sometimes directly or indirectly. Again, reading an article posted by a friend that's been mentally stimulating. Much of these articles I read are addressing different Christian thinkers with regards to their mental/spiritual approach to God/Jesus. Normally, I would be troubled by what I read, even upset. I can see my younger self reeling out of control at all these far-out-there perceptions. However, as I read these articles, I am often reminded of my own spiritual walk with Jesus. It is a constant reminder of how God has physically moved in my life and of our own on-going story. Each time I have these realizations, it's a swift kick in the patoosh to continue the dialogue, to keep on praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment