Friday, April 15, 2016

the process of declaring

sing praises to the lord, who swells in zion! declare his deeds among the people. when he avenges blood, he remembers them he does not forget the cry of the humble. ps 9:12

The process of declaring God's deeds among the people has an intriguing affect on the declarer/listener. The actual process of speaking out loud affects what we think. Paul even said it best if you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and you believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved (Romans 10:9). It's been proven psychologically the power of speaking out loud. If we say things aloud, our brain is more apt to believe it. Speaking aloud reinforces the belief process. I have learned what I have said aloud in the presence of God has affected how I view God. What I have also spoken aloud in God's presence has also affected what I believe of God. When I learned to speak His words of power back to Him, claiming what He has said will come to pass in my life, I choose to believe He would accomplish it before I can even see it done. He has accomplished the things I have claimed, but I realized more than anything, it was literally about the process of speaking aloud that was the greater treasure.

Today, I thank Him for His thoughts that are way above my own, and the knowledge He promises to give without bias will be given to help me with JavaScript today! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment