Wednesday, August 29, 2012

In Your time You move the mountain...

Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain be removed and cast into the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Mark 11:22,23

A couple of interesting thoughts concerning this verse, "he will have whatever he says", I find it most intriguing the word "says" is used instead of "asks". The word "says" shows determination, an act of faith that the next step in the dark will be solid ground whereas "asks" is more like seeking approval or permission. I believe the measure of faith You speak of, Jesus is in context to knowing that You work in me to will and to act according to Your good purpose (Philippines 2:13), so it makes sense why whatever I say, will be done.

Last night, I came begging into my Father's presence - grow me, stretch me, tear and heal me, strike and bind me up. I am adjusting to a lot, and I am adjusting in my spiritual walk once again, and asking that I be shown a balance. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment