Thursday, February 16, 2012

Everytime I breathe, I know I am blessed. Everytime I wake up in the morning, just before close my eyes at night, I know - I am blessed. I am in want of absolutely nothing, for He has provided for each and every need - be it spiritual need, relational need, financial need, in all things - He provides. The most significant blessing is that I am at peace, no, satisfied where He has blessed me in context to my significant other. There is total peace in this area of my life, and the gaps where I once felt restless, rest attends me throughout my days. At the core of me, there is rest, there is peacefulness, there is security, there is love. At the core of me, He sits, He stands, He moves, He speaks, and He moves me. Jesus - He is my Center. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment