Monday, March 14, 2016

Practice makes perfect

I am here in this space writing again, because I need practice with writing in general. I am writing because it'll show that I've accomplished something this morning. My writing output use to be significant. I journaled most of my thoughts via paper and pen, but I haven't put any serious thought into the process for quite sometime. Practice makes perfect, right?

And speaking of practice, I am needing to practice many things other than writing.  I need to practice more of my art, more of contemplation, more of mindfulness. I am contemplating a career change....going from information management into the computer coding, and at the moment, needing to practice javascripting. I haven't done any serious coding for 5 years and I am a bit rusty. It's a little intimidating, but at the same time, I am curious as to know if I can do this or not. Can I pull it off?

Another thing I need to practice is mindful prayer. I haven't been mindful/purposeful about many a good thing in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment