Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What happens when I daily acknowledge His presence? By beholding, I become. By acknowledging Your presence, Jesus, I recognize that You've taken away my judgements and cast out my enemy (Zephaniah 3:15). By simply acknowledging that You are here, I see that my sins are gone, and my enemy is gone, and all of this possible because You show up. Your presence repels. I don't have to ask for strength, I just need to seek Your presence. It now makes complete sense why it says, Seek the LORD and His strength, seek His presence continually (1 Chronicles 16:11), and You promise that You will dwell in me and walk in me (1 Corinthians 6:16). Jesus, You are always here, but by recognizing Your presence, I have sought Your presence. When I walk into Your presence on the path of Your body (Hebrews 10:19-22), I enter into the Presence of my Father, for without You, I cannot stand in His presence and live (Exodus 33:20). Each day I thank You for being right beside me, for Your mere presence dispels my judgements, and casts out my enemy. Your presence is my Everything. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment