Sunday, February 27, 2011

No man will satisfy the hunger that daily springs up within my soul. No man will daily provide for me the food that will keep this body going. No man will daily woo this heart with kindness, gentleness and loving guidance. No man will spiritually focus me, refine me. No man on a minutely basis will guide and direct my thoughts heaven ward. No man died for me and cleanses me of my inward filth. No man will know the deepest troubles I have and will experience. No man will listen as I rejoice with my utter being. No man will understand my complaints. But the Son of Man will. The Son of God will provide for my every need because He is becoming my Every Want. I praise You, Father, that at the end of the day, I am not alone. I am Home.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment