Friday, January 29, 2010

"Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened. Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require. Then I said, "Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book, it is written of me. I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is written in my heart." Ps. 40:6-9

At the moment, I am going through this chapter, day by day and memorizing parts of it...well, actually all of it. I am finding my entire graduate experience embodied within this text in particular my relationship with God and life during my time at school and the parallels are uncanny, but so reflective of my walk with Him. This aspect of the text refers to David realizing what God is really saying to him, "that you don't have to work your into my heart, but look...you are already in the Book of Life" and David realizing this changes his interaction with God. He sees a different, even clearer picture of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment