Thursday, November 10, 2016

A fire under my tooshie

A close friend just landed a job interview after submitting countless resumes. In preparation for the presentation, she has asked me for help prepping. To get a better understanding of her assignment, she gave me material to read over, including the application she used to submit. After reading about her experience/expertise, I am just blown away.

I know I shouldn't compare, but what in the world have I been doing with my life?! We've had the same years of work in similar workplaces, and yet, she's gotten involved in much much more. Kudos to her for what she's accomplished.

Time to get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring. Now I'm curious what all she's been doing?? Haha I love seeing what other are accomplishing. Definitely inspire me

    ReplyDelete