Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jesus, Your sense of humour and your impeccable timing, continues, CONTINUES, to amaze me. Here is a guy, I actually like, no, I'd like to marry (that's a first...I know!), and as You're revealing him to me, I am beginning to be more and more at peace about being single...Okay, no I am not going to walk away from him. I realize how much I have to learn and patience, oh sweet patience, is at the base of it. And I am also realizing, I am okay with just being the friend, and may be only friends...but I am okay with it, because at the end of the day, I have You.

For you are the Foundation of me, and as I roll in the deep, I have this Anchor, that I know, oh how I know that strengthens me, keeps me, holds me fast and...will...not...let...go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment