Tuesday, December 6, 2011

from my organic journal

Isaiah 40:21-31 is becoming a favourite passage of Your words to me; these are words of our Father, imbued with power, strength, and might. The word "impossible" does not even enter my mind as I read and reflect on these particular words. I want to affirm these words in my life and in the lives of those around me. Jesus, my Most Cherished One, I thank You for the Might You impart in my life today; these words, these very words are from You to me:
   
     Lift up your eyes on high, and see Who has created these things, Who brings out their
     host by number; He calls them all by name, by the greatness of His might and the
     strength of His power; not one is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob, and speak, O
     Israel; "My way is hidden from the LORD, and my just claim is passed over by my
     God"? (Isaiah 40:26,27)

My Love, You brought me out, and in this very space and time as I put this pen to this page to pull these words from mind to put into matter, the greatness of Your might and the strength of Your power keeps me here; I am not missing. You keep me in this place; this is how much You care for me, so I have no excuse to not bring my claim to You, in a sense, it would be an insult to not ask, and a greater insult to say, "My way is hidden from You," WOW. These are words of power, of strength. Here are my words back to You Beloved Jesus:
     
       I am weak, but You will give me power (29), I am growing faint, and I am weary, and  
       I am falling, but I wait on You, my Lover and My LORD, for I know You will renew my
       strength and will lift me up on eagles wings and I will run and not weary, I will walk
       and not faint (31).

This is Your Love for me and You want me to bring myself to You and pour myself out as an offering, a sweet fragrance to You. Just as Your understanding is unmeasureable to me, so is Your Love for me; I can never fully understand, but I will always lay claim to Your affections.

So, my Beloved, I come into Your presence through Your sacrifice for me, I sit at Your feet, clothed in Your Blood, wrapped tightly in Your Righteousness; I can see it already in my minds eye, the cloth is the deepest red, yet so white, it's so beautiful to see and so soft and silky to touch. I thank You for this Beautiful, Most Precious, Invaluable Gift to me; this is the measure of Your Love for me, this robe, this red, red robe of shimmering goodness. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment