Friday, August 26, 2011

One thing that I love about my Jesus is that He is faithful, He is patient and His mercy is new everyday. I was reminded of this last night. I had been stumbling along for the last few months, disillusioned, in the pit of self-loathing (after a manner), and just confused, and last night, I called out, Make it simple for me, cut it down, throw away the access, simplify it!

I haven't been having heart to heart conversions with Him for awhile; I was focusing on the by-products of my relationship with Him. Accomplishing in eating better, loving better, focusing on my other half, focusing on understanding His promises, just not talking to Him, or focusing on Him. I realize now, I was reading a lot of other books, and not strictly, His Word. I was reading other books that were about His Word, but it wasn't enough; I was slowly starving. All I need is His Word and His Spirit to direct my life. He has led me through tremendous mountains just through these Two.

Great truths He has shown me just through These Two. In the books I read, I see that others have come to these Truths, and they write about their journey, and share the truth, but I need to walk my own journey with my Beloved, and share my testimony by living my life within Him. It may never be required of me to write a book about this journey, I just need to live it out.

Even here, in this space, this is a testimony. In the paragraphs above, this is Divinely Led. These throughts were not present last night as He brought me back to His Basics. Look at Paul, Peter and John, the key writers of the NT, they had nothing but His Word (OT) and His Spirit (Acts 1:5,8), and look what they produced? More of His Word, and more of His Truths. They had a close initimate relationship through these two simple but powerful channels. 

So I praise Him!! For He is truly my Shepherd, and I lack nothing. He has caused me to lie in green pastures, and leads me beside quiet waters, refreshing my soul. He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake. And when I walked through this dark valley of confusion, I knew He was right beside me, and did not despair because I knew He would bring me out of my confusion.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment