Tuesday, September 13, 2016

the unexpected journey

who, then, is the woman that fears the LORD? He will instruct her in the way chosen for her - ps 25:12

A lot has happened since the last post. I received my work permit, I've become immersed in knitting, and somehow I've fallen into eating clean and exercising everyday. A new season has been laid out for me, my way is definitely being instructed. I am taking each day as is - doing what I need to do to clean the body, mind and spirit. Initially, the difficult part was applying for jobs. I was looking at full time positions, but I am just sticking to the local government websites and just applying when positions come up since both places are within walking distances of where I live. I am also applying to part time positions because I realize that I am fine with only working part time.

In all this, I am waiting, but I am now at peace with that waiting, because really, I am working on myself in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment