Tuesday, January 24, 2012

my life's theme seems to be in search of a new heart because the one I got is a thorny stone.

This morning, as I spoke with Him about taking my heart and giving me a new one, He spoke to me about wanting my "deceitful above all things" and "desparately wicked" heart. It stopped me right in the middle of my words back to Him. You want my absolutely corrupted heart?! The fact He wants it is what is amazing! The fact He desires after it, because more than anything in this entire world, universe and His kingdom, He desires to give me His heart, and that thorny stoned heart is definitely in the way!

Hearing this from Him every morning is very humbling!! It keeps bringing me to my knees and raising up my hands skyward in absolute praise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment