Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zephaniah 3:14-17 have become a favorite. As I recall it to my mind over and over again, it sinks into my bones, but having reread it this afternoon online, I realized I missed some of the verse! Here it is again:

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion!

Shout, O Israel!
Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,
O daughter of Jerusalem!

15 The LORD has taken away your judgments,
He has cast out your enemy.
The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst;
You shall see disaster no more.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
“ Do not fear;
Zion, let not your hands be weak.

17 The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment