Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A lot has happened in the last 48 hours. My paradigm of Jesus has shifted drastically, and this is so incredibly beautiful to me.

I am understanding my gender in context to my relationship with God. I am a woman and I am going to connect to Him differently than a man would connect with Him and He will speak to me in a way that I can understand as a woman.

I am beginning to read the Word through the eyes of a woman rather than through the "eyes" of a man. Too long I have been using phrases that are masculity based such as being full of His glory (male) rather than being full of His beauty (woman). I now understand!

And He romances me! Not romance in the context of the world but in context to His Standard. As a woman, He will reach me in context to my Original Design, the Pattern He created in all women. As I embrace my Original Design, I am led into an awakening realization that He is Beautiful to me, He pursues me, woos me, cherishes me, guides me, refines me, gently leads me, shows and tells me that I am Most Precious, most Beautiful and Lovely to behold. Wowzers!

How can I say all of this about Him? I am embracing His Design for me, and in the process He is giving me a new eyes, a new mind, a new heart!

Beloved, lead me in losing my heart in Your Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment