Thursday, May 10, 2012

Claimed Isaiah 64:4,5 this morning and continuing to affirm throughout the day:

For since the beginning of the world Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him. You meet him who rejoices and does righteousness,Who remembers You in Your ways....

These verses I keep coming back to as I wait patiently for my Beloved to move for me with concerns to this current guy situation. I have never been so strongly impressed to wait, pray and praise, in particular, to praise. My sense of helplessness in this situation is so evident to me, but not hopeless, that's for sure. I am to remember my Beloved's ways, and know He is moving the wheelwork in the cosmos for me in this situation. Though I may not be able to see, taste, touch, or feel those wheelworks, I know He's put them in motion.Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment